This cartoon texture pack for Minecraft is great. Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.3 It’s not the best texture pack out there but it certainly adds a certain amount of charm to a scene. So if your looking for something just a little different why not give it a run. Also it’s important to note the screenshot don’t seem as up to date as the latest texture pack. I could take new screen shots or you could try it for yourself.
* How to install a Minecraft texture pack.
1. Start Minecraft
2. Click Mods and Textures.
3. Click Open Texture Pack Folder
4. Copy the downloaded zip folder (DO NOT UNZIP) into your texture folder.
5. Change the texture pack in Minecraft.
6. Enjoy the cartoony goodness.[Gallery not found]